Located in Garland, TX, Globus specializes in construction, restoration and mechanical services for commercial and residential customers. Through dedication and commitment, Globus has become one of largest contracting firms in the southwest. We are looking for ambitious, hard-working individuals who can exceed expectations and grow with us.
• Provide customer service support for our customers across renovation, restoration and mechanical services (plumbing, electrical, HVAC).
• Process service requests and schedule Globus Service Technicians to perform requested customer services
• Communicate regularly with external customers to deliver top-notch customer service; work with team to expedite work delivery and complete projects within budget
• Ensure billing, purchase orders and proposals are completed promptly and within deadlines set
• Work with business development to grow new and existing customer relationships.
• Prior sales experience and face-to-face interaction with customers
• Two years’ experience in customer service; a working knowledge of billing and payment portals is a plus
• The candidate must be a self-starter with strong written and oral communication skills. Enjoys meeting and selling to new customers. Loves the challenge of “closing the sale” and keeping the customer happy.
• Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize assignments and meet deadlines
• Ability to multi-task and work independently, as well as within a team environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Prior experience in repair and service industry is preferred.
• Opportunity for advancement with growing company
• Two weeks of paid time off (PTO)
• Medical/Dental/Life/Vision/Disability Insurance (Company provides a contribution towards group health benefits)
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet