Globus Management Group maintains a team of contractors and special coordinators dedicated to the delicate task of working with HOA-managed properties. We take extra care when working in and around occupied communities, with particular concern given to the safety and well-being of its residents.
Living in a construction zone can be very chaotic, so we work closely with the HOA board and community managers to ensure minimal disruption to the daily life of residents. Our team will coordinate with board members and residents to determine a schedule that works best for everyone, allowing us to get work done quickly while maintaining the peace of mind of residents. We firmly believe that courtesy and respect are just as important as work quality, efficiency, and value.
- Plumbing repairs, replacement, and upgrades
- AC, Heating, and ventilation repairs, replacement, and upgrades
- Electrical repairs, replacement, and upgrades
- Interior/exterior painting, drywall installation and repairs
- Appliance sales, installation, and repairs
- Roof repairs, replacement, and covering
- Complete carpentry services, installation, and repairs
- Flooring replacement and repairs, carpet shampoo, re-stretch
- Remediation of mold, water, fire, and smoke
- Eviction services including trash outs, cleanings, re-keys, and board-ups
Our clients’ satisfaction is measured by our performance. Exceptional performance ensures our success as we commit to superior customer service and standards of integrity.