Located in Garland, TX, Globus specializes in construction, mechanical services and renovation for commercial and multi-family customers. We are looking for ambitious, hard-working individuals who can exceed expectations and grow with us.
Send your work history and information to us at Jobs@globusmanage.com
• Provide customer service support for our customers across renovation, restoration and mechanical services (plumbing, electrical, HVAC).
• Process service requests and schedule Globus Service Technicians to perform requested customer services
• Communicate regularly with external customers to deliver top-notch customer service; work with team to expedite work delivery and complete projects within budget
• Ensure billing, purchase orders and proposals are completed promptly and within deadlines set
• Work with business development to grow new and existing customer relationships.
• Prior sales experience and face-to-face interaction with customers
• Two years’ experience in customer service; a working knowledge of billing and payment portals is a plus
• The candidate must be a self-starter with strong written and oral communication skills. Enjoys meeting and selling to new customers. Loves the challenge of “closing the sale” and keeping the customer happy.
• Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize assignments and meet deadlines
• Ability to multi-task and work independently, as well as within a team environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Prior experience in repair and service industry is preferred.
• Opportunity for advancement
• Two weeks of paid time off (PTO)
• Medical/Dental/Life/Vision/Disability Insurance (Company provides a contribution towards group health benefits)
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet